Saturday, December 8, 2012

Dan The Man

Of late, Star has been wearing rather conservative clothes. Normally, you can find Star only in short dresses, tight skirts, slits and bottom hugging pants, sometimes underwear optional. But for the last five meet ups, she is always seen sporting a loose silk tunic and regular pencil skirt; a normal office attire for a HR manager but absolutely mild for Star. Star, bless her soul, has stopped wearing anything that shows her tits and that is worrying to me.

"What is up with you and silk tunics? Your office implemented a ban on tit show or what?" Steve asked just now over dinner.

"What is wrong with me wearing a silk tunic?" Star stared incredulously at Steve.

"I don't know, I am surprised you even own something remotely mmm, conservative in your wardrobe!" Steve laughed.

"Is it wrong if I suddenly want to wear something decent and modest once in a while?!" Star gasped.

"Stop being dramatic, it doesn't suit you. Come on, out with it, who is the new hottie in the office?" Melanie asked flatly, obvious to the reason behind this new change in Star.

"Fine, his name is Dan and he is literally sex on a stick. Oh my god I can lick him until he is dry to the bones. He is our new regional manager and he is single and he smells of Bulgari Men 24/7 and he is so fuckable. He speaks fluent French unlike that pretentious cunt Lisa and whenever he goes "Fou, fou, fou, fou" at one of our French bosses I always imagine him saying, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me". And he stays at the condo opposite my block!" Star squealed like a schoolgirl.

"How the hell do you know where he stays and whether he is single or not?" I asked, mildly disgusted and afraid at Star's almost stalkish persona.

"Hello, I am the HR manager, I was the one who interviewed him and read his CV and his background. I am not a stalker if that's what you're thinking. I asked him whether he is ready to commit into this job because he will need to travel. He says no, he is not married and I asked him if he has a girlfriend and he said doesn't have a girlfriend, so there's your answer," Star smiled.

"I am sure asking whether someone has a girlfriend is NOT a proper interview question," Steve muttered.

"And he could be lying about the girlfriend status," I shrugged my shoulders.

"I go home with him every other day because we stay near each other. It has been two weeks, no sign of any girlfriend whatsoever. No calls, no nothing. He goes straight after work everyday and goes to play squash with the boys in my office every weekend," Star said.

"He must be a boring person. People who play squash are very boring," Melanie said.

"He is not! He is funny and he is very interesting, though he is a bit shy," Star replied defensively.

"So why the cover up? Shouldn't you be showing the goods?" Steve asked.

"Ah, the way to getting a man's attention is not only by showing your tits. It is the act of concealing and making them imagine that is far more sexy and foolproof. Why do you think I choose to cover up but only with silk tunics? Because when I sit down and it's freezing in the office, my nipples will get hard and it will show. And then I will purposely go to his office to talk about a new place to go eat and I swear to god, he will stare at my tits nine out of ten times," Star smiled coyly.

"Wow...that it too much information," I said, repulsed.

"And just when I thought you wore something decent because you've changed and decided to be the office tramp, you have to prove me wrong...so very wrong," Melanie said.

"Oh please, don't try to be all decent with me now, I know you filthy pigs just want to know when I will get the chance to sleep with him," Star smiled.

"That's true actually, keep me updated," Steve excitedly said.

I punched Steve on his right arm. Man, the lengths Star would go to get laid. I heard she got the silk tunics from Marks and Spencers, and knowing Star, she would rather lick the back of the shoe than be found shopping for clothes at Marks and Spencers. Well, even I am curious as to how fuckable this Dan dude really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment