Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Train Horror Story

There is apparently a perverted old man who boards the train during peak hours and get this...gropes unsuspecting young men while at it. This topic have been circulating like wildfire in my Twitter timeline and Facebook newsfeed. There is even a video captured and posted in Facebook (I don't know whether it has already made it's way to YouTube).

If you have to know, the video was far from shocking or perversely tittilating. In the video the old man simply stood closely to this dude and copped a feel at the groin area. The "victim" didn't even retaliate or fought back. He just let it happened. Now I am completely under the impression that he actually enjoyed it. And no, there wasn't even any moaning or secretions; a complete waste of time if you ask me.

Steve however found the whole saga revolting to say the least.

"That is why I don't take public transportation!" he shook his head when I showed him the video over dinner a couple of days ago.

"You don't take the public train because you are the sole heir of an empire and taking the train is just going to derail you into middle class station, and I don't think you can handle that," Star said, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean? I have taken the train before mind you!" Steve replied, defensive.

"Of course you have. But remember how badly you wanted to get out of it, what, fifteen seconds into the journey?" I reminded him about his recent Bucket's List saga.

He looked away, pursing his lips. That is his way of saying, "Yeah, whatever." A total poofter this one.

"I'm not trying to be a total nutcase but if it was me, I would just let the man grope for a while before walking away. I mean, he is old and perverted, that's like a social service on my part, a charity of sorts," Melanie suddenly said.

"Melanie, that man gropes other men, not women. Or trannies for that matter," Star replied.

"Oh yeah, that's right. I totally forgot. Sometimes I still think that I am a man, it's depressing really," Melanie said, flipping her hair.

Steve scrunched up his face and mouthed a silent, "What the fuck?"

"I saw that," Melanie snapped, pinching Steve on his thighs.

"But what is completely baffling to me is that the so called "victim" actually didn't even retaliate. He didn't even move away. Isn't that weird?" I asked.

"Maybe the old man got lucky and actually got to grope an equally perverted man who enjoys being groped in public," Steve griped.

"We live in a sick, sick world," Melanie sighed.

"Speaking of which have you guys seen the video of this couple on a train somewhere, Taiwan I think. The dude was totally petting her in public!" Star exclaimed.

"No..."Steve trailed off, shocked and disgusted at the same time.

"Oh yes! That was a good piece of voyeurism. Show it to Steve!" Melanie excitedly said.

"I don't think I am ready to see any kind of petting whatsoever..." Steve said softly, his voice slightly terrified.

Star already had whipped out her phone before Steve could even excuse himself to the gents.

"Here, look," Star said, pressing the play button.

"That is disgusting. I sure do hope that he doesn't touch any arm bars or railing after touching THAT!" Steve said, looking away.

"Speaking of which there is this video of a man who have dug his nose and touched the metal railing afterwards," Star said.

"Star! Stop!" Steve screamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment