Wednesday, March 20, 2013

25 Other Ways To Say I, I Love You Like...

Songwriting have reached new heights of banality to the point where a certain mildly talented Ms Gomez sings repeatedly in a song I, I love you like a love song baby. And then again, and again. Here are 25 other ways of saying I Love You to your significant other.

Or to yourself in the mirror every morning. I know some of you are into that kinda shit, don't lie to me.

1) I, I love you like Lindsay loves cocaine.

2) I, I love you like a student loves an empty Starbucks table.

3) I, I love you like gahmen loved their ERP gantries.

4) I, I love you like a PRC loves spitting.

5) I, I love you like a Minahrep loves Von Dutch.

6) I, I love you like Filipinos love their Jolibee.

7) I, I love you like a bottom loves his KY.

8) I, I love you like Angelina loves orphans.

9) I, I love you like a civil servant loves prostitutes.

10) I, I love you like LKY loves being alive.

11) I, I love you like the Olsen Twins love saying "prune".

12) I, I love you like a Singapore Girl loves her blue eye shadow.

13) I, I love you how I love to fart.

14) I, I love you like a Swiss loves his cheese.

15) I, I love you like Parish Hilton loves getting yeast infections.

16) I, I love you like a 14 year old girl loves his boy to have "SWAG".

17) I, I love you like Malay girls love boys with a Gilera.

18) I, I love you like a Jamaican loves Bob Marley.

19) I, I love you like Nicole Kidman loves Botox.

20) I, I love you like a fat kid loves cupcakes.

21) I, I love you like an Indian loves alcohol.

22) I, I love you like Tiger Airways love to get delayed.

23) I, I love you like JLo loves to get married.

24) I, I love you like a man loves his blowjobs.

25) I, I love you like Kim Kardashian loves black cocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment