1) I cannot seem to come up with a "wow" drag queen name. I have Bianca as my first name and then...that's it. I'm stuck.
2) I have a sensitive scalp so no wigs or weaved for me.
3) I cannot gyrate in six inch hooker heels.
4) My make up skills is beyond help. I once tried to help Star of the smokey-eye makeup effect and it ended up like someone punched her in the eye.
5) I can't hold my liquor.
6) I don't keep abreast with the latest hits from Rihanna.
7) I am uncomfortable with the idea of binding my penis every night. What if i urgently need to pee?
8) Or stuffing the bra with god knows what.
9) I suck at lip synching.
10) I'm allergic to glitter. I get rashes, the worst kind.
11) My legs are too muscular and mannish.
12) I can't imagine myself incorporating a great deal of "Daaaahling" in my everyday conversations.
13) Not really a night person.
14) I find the idea of smacking random men's butts revolting.
15) Fake eyelashes. I just can't. It's like weights for your eyelids.
16) I don't think the lady working at the M.A.C. counter can ever suggest me a great lipstick colour.
17) I accidentally scratch myself silly with normal nails. I can't even imagine the accidental pain with my new nail extentions.
18) I don't do drugs.
19) I cannot imagine the amount of money that is going to be spent on my new drag queen wardrobe.
20) And speaking of which, I don't look good in sequins and leotards.
21) Melanie would be jealous of me and I can't handle that.
22) I'm not interested in waxing my entire body on a weekly basis. No can do.
23) "Fabulous" is not the first word that comes to your head when asked to describe me right?
24) I don't have any drag queen jokes.
25) I would rather jump down a cliff than perform Gloria Gaynor's I Will Survive in front of a crowd.